|Name||Dr. Dhananjay Tripathi|
|Designation||Assistant Professor |
|Academic Qualification||D.Phil (University of Allahabad)|
|Areas of Interest||Twentieth Century Fiction,|
Indian Writing in English,
Myth and Religious retelling.
|Work Experience||6 Years|
|Teachings||Professional Communication ( MS1001)|
|List of Publications||Book|
Tripathi, Dhananjay. R.K. Narayan: Phenomenology and Consciousness. Germany: Scholars' Press, Oct. 2013. (ISBN 9783639518719).
1. Sarmah, Ankita, Saikia, Bedabrat, and Tripathi, Dhananjay. "Employment Creation & Growth Constraints of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in Kamrup-Metro District of Assam: An Empirical Analysis". Rural Development in India-Challenges and the Tasks Ahead, Eds. Bedabrat Saikia & Shrinibas Jena. Pg. 129-156. Guwahati (India): EBH Publishers, 2020. (ISBN 978-93-88881-29-6).
2. Sarmah, Ankita, Saikia, Bedabrat, and Tripathi, Dhananjay. "Micro Small & Medium Enterprises as a Strategy for Women Entrepreneurship: An Empirical Analysis of Kamrup-Metro District of Assam". Gender and Development, Eds. Dinesh Das. Pg. 143-148. New Delhi (India): Mittal Publications, 2020. (ISBN 81-8324-965-5).
3. Tripathi, Dhananjay and Richa Mishra. "Reflection of Social Changes and Literary Tastes in Cinematic Appropriation of Sharat Chandr's Devdas in Bollywood". Literature and Cinema: Appropriation, Adaptation, Adultration, Eds. Sri Krishan Rai & Anugamini Rai. Germany: Lambert Publication House, 2014. (ISBN 9783848426034).
4. Tripathi, Dhananjay. "Reflection of the Third Space in the Novels of R.K. Narayan". A Critical Study of the Fictional World of R.K. Narayan, Eds. Aman Rana. Pg 102-197. New Delhi, Atlantic Books, 2013. Print. (ISBN 9788126918072).
1. Tripathi, Dhananjay and Bhaskar Chettri. "Humour and anticolonial discourse in the early novels of R.K. Narayan". Agathos: An International Review of the Humanities and Social Sciences (Web of Science), Volume 11, Issue 2 (21), 2020:151-160.
2. Chettri, Bhaskar and Dhananjay Tripathi. "Multiculturalism in Raj Novel: Rereading Paul Scott's The Jewel in the Crown" Rupkatha Journal on Interdisciplinary Studies in Humanities (Web of Science), Vol. 11, No. 2, July-September 2019. 1-19. (ISSN 0975-2935).
3. Sarmah, Ankita; Saikia, Bedabrat; and Tripathi, Dhananjay. "Business Success Factors of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs): Findings from Kamrup-Rural of Assam". Advances in Economics and Business Management, Vol. 6, No. 5, July-September 2019, pp. 418-424.
4. Tripathi, Dhananjay and Lekha Rai. "The Nepali Shamans, Unlettered Gift of Prophecy as Intermediaries between the Physical and Alternate Realities" Research Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, Vol. 9, Issue: 4. 2018. (ISSN 09756795).
5. Tripathi, Dhananjay and Richa Mishra. "Contemporarising, De-constructing and De-contextualizing the Myth in Yayati and Yuganta Research Scholar an International Refereed e-Journal, Vol. 1, Issue - 3, August 2013. (ISSN 23206101).
6. Tripathi, Dhananjay and S.K. Rai. "The Cleft: An Argument for Men by a Feminist" Contemporary Discourse. Vol. 3. Pg 315-318. 2012. (ISSN 09763686).
Paper Presented in International / National Conferences
1. "Humour as a Subliminal Strategy in R.K. Narayan's Anticolonial Discourse" at the International conference on Humour organized by Inter-disciplinary.Net at Mansfield College, University of Oxford, Oxford, London during 2-4 June 2016.
2. "Contemporizing Mahabharata in Literature and Cinema: An Analysis of Post-Colonial Voices in The Great Indian Novel and Raajneeti" at the International Conference on Post-Colonial Voices in South Asian Literature & Cinema organized by Garden City College, Banglore during 7 & 8 Feb 2014.
3. "Cinema a Subliminal Simulation" at the International Conference on Literature to Cinema organized by Dept. Of Humanities and Social Sciences National Institute of Technology Durgapur during June01-03, 2013.
4. "The Novels of R.K. Narayan: A Projection of Contemporary Power- Politics" at UGC Sponsored 2 days National Seminar on Literature and History organized by Department of English and Modern European Languages, DDU Gorakhpur University on 16 & 17 March 2013.
5. "Deinstitutionalization of Marriage in Bollywood : An Analysis of the Movies of the 21st Century" at XV International Conference of the Forum on Contemporary Theory, Vadodara on Media and Utopia: Imagination, History, Technology held in Allahabad in Collaboration with the Department of English and Modern European Languages, University of Allahabad during 16-19 December 2012.
6. "Intrigue : The Fulcrum of Shakespeare's Writing" at 7th Biennial world Shakespeare Conference on Shakespeare Across Cultures jointly organized by Department of English, Banaras Hindu University & Shakespeare Society of Eastern India, Kolkata on 3-5 December 2012.
7. "Othello and Omkara: A Comparative Study of Two Different Civilizations" at the International Conference on "Expanding Territories : Comparative Literature in the 21st Century" Department of English &CLS, Saurastra University, Rajkot (Gujarat). On March 29, 30 & 31, 2010.
|Membership of Professional Bodies|
UGC NET, SET (Rajasthan, Uttarakhand and North East)
Awarded Minor Research Project by ICSSR titled "The Occult Tradition of Shamanism in Sikkim: A Study of its Core Belief and Tribal Nature" in the year 2018.
|Office Address||Faculty Room 2, |